Thursday 21 March 2013

Ecommerce Web Development Front End Functionality

Ecommerce Web Services provide you with dynamic functionalities, enabling quick, easy and smooth transactions combined with a safe, convenient, gratifying & secure shopping experience for your clientele. As a Ecommerce Web Development Company we have developed a customized platform that includes a database driven shopping cart system with multi and unlimited level of products that can be managed through effective online services. Our advance on-line stock and inventory management system will allow you to have real time information about various categories of products at any given point of time. We make shipping module and gateway integration very easy and most dependable.

Product catalog based on Manufactures
Product catalog based on Categories
Advanced Product Search facility
Reviews on Products & their ratings
Products on Sale
User Account creation
User Account maintenance
Shopping cart status
Address book for multiple shipping and billing address
E-mail notifications
Secure transactions with SSL
Breadcrumb trail for easy site navigation

1 comment:

  1. I'm  here to share my testimony of what a good trusted loan company did for me. My name is Nikita Tanya, from Russian and I’m a lovely mother of 3 kids I lost my funds on trying to get a loan it was so hard for me and my children, I went online to seek for a loan assistance  all hope was lost until one faithful day when I met this friend of mine who recently secured a loan from Le_Meridian Funding Service She introduced me to this honest loan company who helped me get a loan in within 5 working days, I will forever be grateful to Mr Benjamin, for helping me get back on feet again. You can contact Mr Benjamin via email: lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com, they do not know I’m doing this for them, but i just have to do it because a lot of people are out there who are in need of a loan assistance  please come to this company and be saved.WhatsApp:(+1 989-394-3740)

    ReplyDelete